Friday, May 23, 2014

Where We Are At

I was recently bulldozed over for a position at work that I have been busting my ass to achieve for over 9 months.  My first thought was to find another job.  I like my job.  I have been with the company for 2 1/2 years and I am able to work from home.  I have held onto it for this long, even when I know I could be making a lot more money doing something else.   We've just sort of been getting by financially with the thought that this work from home job will allow me to stay home once we have a baby.  2 1/2 years later... no baby... I feel like I could have been working another job, saving up for infertility treatments, etc...  I feel stuck.
 
Last month we didn't "try" because a trip home to visit my parents, one my husband didn't come along for, just so happened to fall within my fertile window.
 
Just my luck.
 
So this month another trip home (schedule out of my control) falls at the tail end of my fertile window.  So whereas I filled my Clomid prescription, I decided to hold off in case I ovulated late.
 
I have been taking the digital ovulation predictor kids - the ones that are supposed to show your 4 most fertile days.  I am on day 11 and I keep getting the empty circle.  I started testing on day 9.  I wonder I should have started earlier.  Each morning I hope like hell to see the smiley face...
 
We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read a comment. Please make sure your email is associated with your comment so I can reply back.