Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I came across this on Pinterest and I swear I could have written it.
 
I planned a trip in April to visit my parents.  Only after the trip was planned and the flights were booked did I realize my entire fertile window would be spent at their home without my husband. 
 
April was a WASH. 
 
If that didn't suck enough my period tracker app let me know that my period would then come on Mother's Day... of all the freaking days.
 
My uterus HATES me.
 
After 44 months of trying unsuccessfully for a pregnancy that would result in a healthy/live baby I get to celebrate Mother's Day this year with a box of tampons.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read a comment. Please make sure your email is associated with your comment so I can reply back.