Wednesday, October 29, 2014

An Update

Things are really progressing along.  This past Monday we completed our 7th Foster Care/Adoption training class.  When we arrived we handed in all of our remaining documents (my birth certificate, Chris's autobiography, our family book, and a certificate saying our house was lead free).  We are hopeful we receive a call in the next week or two to proceed with the home study.
 
I have been going a little crazy buying baby stuff.   We went last week to a local baby/kids consignment sale and got a bunch of stuff.
 
So far I have purchased - hooded towels, washcloths, blankets, swaddle blankets, sleepers, sleep sacs, a changing table, a changing table pad, a stroller, a Chicco caddy stroller, a Boppy, a Moby wrap, a carseat bundle, a pack n play, a  rock n play, a diaper bag, toys, books, and a bunch of yellow and grey decor items for the nursery.  We were given an infant carseat and a crib.  I love being able to buy baby stuff.  Although I think I may have went a little crazy.
 
This is happening... it is really happening.  We are super excited and simply cannot wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read a comment. Please make sure your email is associated with your comment so I can reply back.