Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wow...

Last night I emailed the head caseworker to see if she had received our home study.  She emailed me this morning to say she had and we should be licensed by this afternoon or tomorrow.
 
At 2 pm today I received a call from a blocked number.  I didn't answer.  They left a voicemail.  It was the placement coordinator.  I called her back.
 
Newborn baby boy.
 
Biracial.
 
Perfectly healthy...
 
I was holding back the tears... was this really happening.  I said yes.
 
Then I talked to the case worker to get more info.  Then was running out the door to make two appointments I had to get in before the baby came.  Then a trip to Babies R Us.
 
Bottles are in the dishwasher.
 
Burp cloths are in the dryer.
 
This is really happening.
 
Tomorrow at 10:30am we go to pick up our new baby boy.  Baby B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read a comment. Please make sure your email is associated with your comment so I can reply back.