Thursday, January 22, 2015

Our Boy

The night before we picked you up I couldn't sleep.  I was up early on the morning we were to meet you at the hospital and I wrote this on my phone -
 

And I was right.  I sit in that spot at least once a day to hold you and it all comes full circle.
 
I loved you from the moment I saw you... you just so happened to be the baby boy I had dreamt of for months.  And you are perfect... so perfect.  I am embracing every single second because I know babies grow fast... You could be our very last baby, and that my sweet boy is our hope.   The fact that another mother had to set you free in order for me to be your mama is not lost on me. 
 
I try really hard to never think of the what ifs.. because it is honestly too much of an unbearable pain.  Yet I know I am stronger than I ever knew I was and I can do hard things for you my sweet boy.
 
You are one of the very best things to happen to me and I will love you until my dying day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read a comment. Please make sure your email is associated with your comment so I can reply back.